Friday, September 5, 2008

Taking a break...

...this week from the Movie Tuesday blog. My friend and editor Kristen Page-Kirby is up next.

Kristen also has a great blog called New Mommy, about her adventures with a small, needy creature who refuses to leave her house.

Please continue checking out Movie Tuesday and the magazine itself--it's a great site, and getting better all the time. And it looks especially good to the staff when people link to them through my blog--the better I am for business, the better I am for business, you know?

I'll be back up Tuesday, September 16, when both Kristen and I will be reviewing and reminiscing about the very first movie we saw in the theater (me = Pinocchio; her = The Muppet Movie). Thanks to everyone for their support, and...


thanks for paying attention

No comments: