Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Movie Review | High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Chesapeake Family Magazine)

I'm not sure what's worse, the grinning innocence of this latest installment of Disney's cheesy franchise, or the fact that I didn't hate it.

Kristen, my editor, and I tried something new this time: a tandem review, conducted on Gmail Chat and designed to take full advantage of the fact that we share a brain. I think it turned out pretty well (though my tone appears a little stiff--nerves on our first run, I guess). It certainly was a ton of fun, and I think you'll see more of this format on the Movie Tuesday blog in the future.

Check it out... and please chime in with critiques and suggestions--they're so helpful in fine-tuning this process for me.

Comments will JAZZ HANDS!


thanks for paying attention

1 comment:

Kim said...

I like the "live-action doofus movie" as a genre. Nice.

I have seen the first two movies, and I am glad they are keeping up the quality of writing at least enough to keep two adults entertained.

For review critique purposes - a tad long! But largely funny so forgiven. Watch out for duplication... "wrestling with..." & "wrestle with..." in the plot summary.

Sorry to be a nit picker but maybe it helps? Or just makes me look like a pedantic asshole.